6.14.2010

chapter four; feisty.

you lift my feet off the ground
you spin me around
you make me crazier crazier
feels like i'm falling and i
i'm lost in your eyes
you make me crazier, crazier, crazier

_____________________________
*Stephanie's POV*
Hawks win the series, their going to the finals! Gina and I were jumping up and down in the bar, giving out lots and lots of hugs to all the fans. The hawks had just beat out the canucks and they were going to the finals against the flyer's. As soon as we got home, we had a bite to eat then crashed. Gina had to pick up Ally from the airport tomorrow and I had to go get Pat. This time they weren't arriving at the same airport which was miss fortunate but we were all coming back to the apartment then going out for drinks.
It was early, around 9:00am and I was sitting in the airport waiting area for Kaner. Ally and Gina would be home by now, Ally's flight arrived early to Chicago. I was texting Pat while waiting in the airport, when finally they arrived. I seen him and just darted to him. He dropped all his bags and I jumped into his arms with my legs wrapped around his waist.
"I missed you so much!" He said, giving me a kiss. I jump off of him but i continued to keep him in my arms.
"I missed you to, next time I'm coming with you!" I replied kissing him again.
We finally got out of the airport traffic and back to my apartment. Pat left his stuff in my Range Rover and we made our way up to the apartment. We flung in the door. Me in his arms, his hands all over me and kissing everywhere. Ally and Gina we sitting at the island in the kitchen. Ally coughed really loudly then Pat and I came to a dead stop.
"Oh, hey girls!" I said with a goofy smile on my face, "Give us one sec and then we can get ready to go out."
"Make it quick, you to"
"I'm superman" Kaner replied with a wink. Pat and I made our way upstairs, fooling both Ally and Gina into thinking with the dirty side of their minds. We both got changed, Kaner had a outfit he had left he from a while ago that I had washed which he changed in to. I put on a high top black skirt with a white tank top, a little grey cover-up and those favourite Gucci shoes of mine. Kaner was looking mighty fine in that outfit he had on; a white polo with ripped jeans and his flip flops... I wanted to rip it all off. Once we walked downstairs to meet Ally and Gina. They were both giving us confused looks.
"What's the looks about?" Pat asked jokingly.
"Uhh,?" Ally was to confused to speak.
"Nothing, just.. nothing" Gina, tryed to back her up.
"Ohh, mhm, we gotcha" Pat grinned.
"Well, we will go get ready then head over to Brent's before we leave for the club" Gina said.
They both went up and got ready while Pat and I sat on the coach. He put on the highlights of the game and got the jokey cocky attitude that he brings along with him every now and then. I loved it. After about an hour and a half, Gina and Ally walked downstairs and we left for Brent's apartment. We each car pooled in one car since we'd end up taking cabs home anyways.
We got to Brent's but Jon greeted us at the door. He gave Gina a hug, and Ally and I kind of giggled. They were cute and we could tell Gina had a little crush on him. We walked into the living room where Brent and Duncan were playing PS3.
"Oh, hey Ally!" Brent jumped up to greet her.
"Nice to see you to Brent" Kaner said laughing.
"Ya dude, that was cool. I know." Apparently Brent was having his own little conversation in his head.
"Well are you guys ready to head out?" Jon asked.
We left for the club. We all walked because it was only 5 minutes away from Brent's apartment. We met up with the rest of the team there and within about an hour Kaner, along with everyone else was smashed. Ally had taken Brent out to the dance floor, Gina was working her magic on those two already, they had been ignoring everyone the whole night. Gina was sitting at the bar with Jonny, taking shots while Kris Versteeg, Pat and I got up to sing karaoke.
Cause I saddle up my horse and I ride into the city I make a lot of noise cause the girls they are so pretty, riding up and down Broadway on my old stud Leroy and the girls say save a horse, ride a cowboy, everybody says save a horse, ride a cowboy.
After that song the bar started to settled down, everyone took a seat except for Ally and Brent, they were no where to be found. Gina and Jon had split, he drove home with her in a cab and they crashed in her room. Kris Versteeg got carried out the back and sent home, and Duncan left way early. Pat and I finally decided to leave when the bar became clear. We took a cab back to my apartment, this time things got a little feisty.
When Pat and I had made it up to my room, I shut the door behind me while kissing him. I then found myself pressed between the wall and his body. I tore his shirt off, I felt his abs against the palms of my hands. He lifted me up and laid me on the bed, he pulled off my shirt and then my sheer black bra..

No comments:

Post a Comment